|Cake shops in Erbil – This is by Sekercake|
1. Sekercake: Aaaah. The number of Manchester United cakes I have ordered from here! You can see pictures of their work on the Facebook page. The two ladies working in Sekercake – Erbil never disappoint. Previously the shop was after Majidi Mall on Kasnazan road, but they’ve moved to 40 m road if I am not mistaken. Phone them: 0750 850 0201
2. Almond: For Almond- Erbil’s Facebook page click here. They are based on Bakhtiary road, contact them on: 0750 777 7408
3. Chocolate House and Kookh: Both are located in Ankawa. I couldn’t find their numbers or Facebook page.
|Cake by Sekercake – Erbil shop|
4. Ashtar: Facebook page here. Ashtar is located on the 40m road right before Martyr Sa’ad Palace and Martyr Sami AbdulRahman Park. The numbers placed on the Facebook page are: 00964-662576667 00964-7504246667
5. Abu Afif: Their website can be found here. There are two branches one on 60m road and another on the way to Ankawa. Call them on 0770 000 5551. Abu Afif make amazing sweets, but I just never liked their cakes!
|Football theme cake, also made by Sekercake- Erbil|
These are just my personal rankings and only for cakes, if it was for sweets then it will be completely different ordering. Sekercake has never disappointed me in the beautiful cake and cupcake designs, hence a well deserved first place. Would give it an award if I could.
I hope this answers your query. Let me know if I have missed any other great cake places 🙂
Lots of love from
My Nest in Kurdistan